UPDATE: Missing Rocklin Man, 88, Found, Transported To Hospital
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
10 p.m. UPDATE: A volunteer from the Placer County Mountain Rescue Team located missing senior Dennis Knibbs at around 5:40 p.m. on Thursday.
The missing senior was a few hundred feet from a walking path where he had apparently slipped and fallen out of view earlier in the day. Emergency crews were able to get him to the hospital.
6 p.m. UPDATE: Rocklin Police are reporting that Dennis Knibbs has been found and is being transported to the hospital.
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a Rocklin man who has been missing since Wednesday evening.
Dennis Knibbs, 88, was last seen at his 6400 block of Wisp Court care home around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. Officers, including a California Highway Patrol airplane and a K9 from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office, showed up after the initial report but couldn’t find Knibbs.
The Rocklin Police Department considers Knibbs at-risk due to his age and medical conditions.
Search crews were back out Thursday.
Anyone who sees Knibbs is asked to call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400.