UPDATE: Missing Rocklin Man, 88, Found, Transported To Hospital
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
10 p.m. UPDATE: A volunteer from the Placer County Mountain Rescue Team located missing senior Dennis Knibbs at around 5:40 p.m. on Thursday.
The missing senior was a few hundred feet from a walking path where he had apparently slipped and fallen out of view earlier in the day. Emergency crews were able to get him to the hospital.
6 p.m. UPDATE: Rocklin Police are reporting that Dennis Knibbs has been found and is being transported to the hospital.
We are very pleased to report Mr. Dennis Knibbs was found and is being transported to the hospital. More info to follow in a press release.—
Rocklin Police Dept. (@RocklinPolice) June 20, 2014
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a Rocklin man who has been missing since Wednesday evening.
Dennis Knibbs, 88, was last seen at his 6400 block of Wisp Court care home around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. Officers, including a California Highway Patrol airplane and a K9 from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office, showed up after the initial report but couldn’t find Knibbs.
The Rocklin Police Department considers Knibbs at-risk due to his age and medical conditions.
Search crews were back out Thursday.
Anyone who sees Knibbs is asked to call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400.