UPDATE: Missing Rocklin Man, 88, Found, Transported To Hospital
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
10 p.m. UPDATE: A volunteer from the Placer County Mountain Rescue Team located missing senior Dennis Knibbs at around 5:40 p.m. on Thursday.
The missing senior was a few hundred feet from a walking path where he had apparently slipped and fallen out of view earlier in the day. Emergency crews were able to get him to the hospital.
6 p.m. UPDATE: Rocklin Police are reporting that Dennis Knibbs has been found and is being transported to the hospital.
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a Rocklin man who has been missing since Wednesday evening.
Dennis Knibbs, 88, was last seen at his 6400 block of Wisp Court care home around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. Officers, including a California Highway Patrol airplane and a K9 from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office, showed up after the initial report but couldn’t find Knibbs.
The Rocklin Police Department considers Knibbs at-risk due to his age and medical conditions.
Search crews were back out Thursday.
Anyone who sees Knibbs is asked to call the Rocklin Police Department at (916) 625-5400.