Cal Fire Crews Responding To Fire In Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) — Cal Fire crews are responding to a house fire in the El Dorado County community of Diamond Springs.
The fire is at 621 De Cair Court. About 25 firefighters are at the scene as a precaution, but officials are classifying the incident as a minimal vegetation fire.
At this time there are no evacuations and no other homes threatened.
Fowler Lane between Diamante Robles and Panther Lane are closed due to the fire response, according to the California Highway Patrol.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.