Cal Fire Crews Responding To Fire In Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) — Cal Fire crews are responding to a house fire in the El Dorado County community of Diamond Springs.
The fire is at 621 De Cair Court. About 25 firefighters are at the scene as a precaution, but officials are classifying the incident as a minimal vegetation fire.
At this time there are no evacuations and no other homes threatened.
Fowler Lane between Diamante Robles and Panther Lane are closed due to the fire response, according to the California Highway Patrol.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.