Cal Fire Crews Responding To Fire In Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) — Cal Fire crews are responding to a house fire in the El Dorado County community of Diamond Springs.
The fire is at 621 De Cair Court. About 25 firefighters are at the scene as a precaution, but officials are classifying the incident as a minimal vegetation fire.
At this time there are no evacuations and no other homes threatened.
Fowler Lane between Diamante Robles and Panther Lane are closed due to the fire response, according to the California Highway Patrol.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.