Cal Fire Crews Responding To Fire In Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) — Cal Fire crews are responding to a house fire in the El Dorado County community of Diamond Springs.
The fire is at 621 De Cair Court. About 25 firefighters are at the scene as a precaution, but officials are classifying the incident as a minimal vegetation fire.
At this time there are no evacuations and no other homes threatened.
Fowler Lane between Diamante Robles and Panther Lane are closed due to the fire response, according to the California Highway Patrol.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.