Cal Fire Crews Responding To Fire In Diamond Springs
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
DIAMOND SPRINGS (CBS13) — Cal Fire crews are responding to a house fire in the El Dorado County community of Diamond Springs.
The fire is at 621 De Cair Court. About 25 firefighters are at the scene as a precaution, but officials are classifying the incident as a minimal vegetation fire.
At this time there are no evacuations and no other homes threatened.
Fowler Lane between Diamante Robles and Panther Lane are closed due to the fire response, according to the California Highway Patrol.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.