Body Found On Sacramento River
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police have located the body of a person that was found on the Sacramento River Friday afternoon.
Officers were called out to the 400 block of Jibboom Street at around 3:40 p.m. on reports of the discovery. They eventually located the body at Front and J Streets.
Search crews scoured the Sacramento River near Sand Cove Beach Wednesday after being told Mary Norman, 27, went missing in the river.
Witnesses say Norman was on a boat before she went into the water and disappeared.
Police have not said whether the body is that of Norman.