Body Found On Sacramento River
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police have located the body of a person that was found on the Sacramento River Friday afternoon.
Officers were called out to the 400 block of Jibboom Street at around 3:40 p.m. on reports of the discovery. They eventually located the body at Front and J Streets.
Search crews scoured the Sacramento River near Sand Cove Beach Wednesday after being told Mary Norman, 27, went missing in the river.
Witnesses say Norman was on a boat before she went into the water and disappeared.
Police have not said whether the body is that of Norman.