Man, 22, Arrested For Fatal Stabbing In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – Detectives have arrested a man in connection to the early morning stabbing death of a 20-year-old man in Rancho Cordova.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says that Rancho Cordova Police officers were called to the 10500 block of Peter A McCuen Boulevard just after midnight Saturday for a reported stabbing. At the scene, officers found that several people were trying to help a 20-year-old victim.
Metro Fire medics soon arrived at the scene, but the man was pronounced dead.
Detectives believe that the incident stemmed from an argument between two people who knew each other.
A suspect, 22-year-old Fabian Pozos, was detained at the scene and was later charged for the murder of the man. He was booked at Sacramento County Jail on a charge of murder. He is ineligible for bail.
Authorities have not released the identity of the 20-year-old man.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.