Arden-Area Marie Callender’s Closes After 46 Years
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A popular Sacramento restaurant closed after 46 years in business, taking many by surprise.
Marie Callender’s on Arden Way sold its final pies Sunday and closed up shop for good.
Workers were told on Thursday about the restaurant’s closing.
The closing has left many of those employees scrambling as they figure out what to do, now that they are left without a job.
“I have a 4-year-old; I’m a single mom, and now I don’t have a job,” said shift manager Claudia Davis.
The restaurant was scheduled to close at 2 p.m., but had to close earlier because it was short staff.