First Clue Revealed In Sacramento Hidden Cash Giveaway
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) —Sacramento, get ready to go on a scavenger hunt! @HiddenCash is on its way here!
The account’s owner tweeted yesterday the hunt will start before 9 a.m. sometime this week, and clues for where to look will be announced the night before.
The first clue for an upcoming Hidden Cash giveaway in Sacramento is:
Read between the lines for time and place: FAT_ _BIRD _ NEST
Sac will be early morning (before 9) during this week. Will announce it the night before.
— Hidden Cash (@HiddenCash) June 22, 2014
Cash hunts have taken place worldwide in places like London, New York and San Francisco.
More details will come out at 8 p.m.