First Clue Revealed In Sacramento Hidden Cash Giveaway
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) —Sacramento, get ready to go on a scavenger hunt! @HiddenCash is on its way here!
The account’s owner tweeted yesterday the hunt will start before 9 a.m. sometime this week, and clues for where to look will be announced the night before.
The first clue for an upcoming Hidden Cash giveaway in Sacramento is:
Read between the lines for time and place: FAT_ _BIRD _ NEST
Sac will be early morning (before 9) during this week. Will announce it the night before.
— Hidden Cash (@HiddenCash) June 22, 2014
Cash hunts have taken place worldwide in places like London, New York and San Francisco.
More details will come out at 8 p.m.