First Clue Revealed In Sacramento Hidden Cash Giveaway
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) —Sacramento, get ready to go on a scavenger hunt! @HiddenCash is on its way here!
The account’s owner tweeted yesterday the hunt will start before 9 a.m. sometime this week, and clues for where to look will be announced the night before.
The first clue for an upcoming Hidden Cash giveaway in Sacramento is:
Read between the lines for time and place: FAT_ _BIRD _ NEST
Sac will be early morning (before 9) during this week. Will announce it the night before.
— Hidden Cash (@HiddenCash) June 22, 2014
Cash hunts have taken place worldwide in places like London, New York and San Francisco.
More details will come out at 8 p.m.