Third Hidden Cash Sacramento Clue Revealed
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento, get ready to go on a scavenger hunt! @HiddenCash is on its way here!
CBS13 brought you the first clue during the CBS13 News at 5.
The second clue was revealed earlier on the CBS13 News at 10.
And now for the third one that should be a big help:
Clue #3: First phrase = Mardi Gras
Make sure to tune in to Good Day Sacramento on Tuesday morning for more hints.
Cash hunts have taken place worldwide in places such as London, New York and San Francisco.