Hidden Cash Envelopes Found At Sacramento State University
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — People have found several envelopes containing cash from @HiddenCash on the campus of Sacramento State University.
@HiddenCash revealed three clues about the location of the cash on Monday night. The first clue went out during the CBS13 News at 5 and the second and third clues were revealed on the CBS13 News at 10. The fourth clue, “take the bus to see a play,” was revealed on Good Day Sacramento on Tuesday.
At around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jason Buzi, the man behind hidden cash, confirmed to searchers live on Good Day Sacramento that the 18 envelopes containing money were nearby his location, which was near Shasta Hall. A short time later, people began finding the money.
CBS Sacramento (@CBSSacramento) June 24, 2014
Carly Hartman (@carlyhartman15) June 24, 2014
Buzi said the total amount of cash is $1,800. Some envelopes had silver dollars in them as well.
Buzi, a real estate investor, graduated from the university in 1995 and said this was a way to give back.
Similar cash hunts have taken place worldwide in places such as London, New York and San Francisco.