Girl Brought Back To Life After Nearly Drowning In Sacramento Apartment Pool
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A girl was brought back to life after nearly drowning in an apartment swimming pool on Monday.
Witnesses say the young girl was found unresponsive at the bottom of the pool at The Palms, across from Cal Expo in Sacramento.
She wasn’t breathing and was turning blue when she was pulled from the water by bystanders who then began performing CPR.
“It was scary but we just kept working on her and we didn’t give up,”said Leeann Bacon.
“Everybody needs to go out right now and learn CPR,” said Max Tapia. “It’s pool and swimming season, you never know when you’re going to need it, like today.”
Witnesses says she appeared to be about 10 years old and had been playing in the pool with her family nearby.