Girl Brought Back To Life After Nearly Drowning In Sacramento Apartment Pool
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A girl was brought back to life after nearly drowning in an apartment swimming pool on Monday.
Witnesses say the young girl was found unresponsive at the bottom of the pool at The Palms, across from Cal Expo in Sacramento.
She wasn’t breathing and was turning blue when she was pulled from the water by bystanders who then began performing CPR.
“It was scary but we just kept working on her and we didn’t give up,”said Leeann Bacon.
“Everybody needs to go out right now and learn CPR,” said Max Tapia. “It’s pool and swimming season, you never know when you’re going to need it, like today.”
Witnesses says she appeared to be about 10 years old and had been playing in the pool with her family nearby.