Officials: 15-Acre Solano County Hay Fire Near Vacaville Sparked By Lawnmower
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SOLANO COUNTY (CBS13) – A four-alarm vegetation fire burned in a hay field north of Vacaville and destroyed one outbuilding.
Fire officials believe the fire was sparked by a lawnmower.
The wind-driven fire burned over 15 acres in the area of 4280 Shady Creek Lane. It is close to where another vegetation fire burned last week.
Other structures, including homes, were threatened by the fire.