Officials: 15-Acre Solano County Hay Fire Near Vacaville Sparked By Lawnmower
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SOLANO COUNTY (CBS13) – A four-alarm vegetation fire burned in a hay field north of Vacaville and destroyed one outbuilding.
Fire officials believe the fire was sparked by a lawnmower.
The wind-driven fire burned over 15 acres in the area of 4280 Shady Creek Lane. It is close to where another vegetation fire burned last week.
Other structures, including homes, were threatened by the fire.