Officials: 15-Acre Solano County Hay Fire Near Vacaville Sparked By Lawnmower
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SOLANO COUNTY (CBS13) – A four-alarm vegetation fire burned in a hay field north of Vacaville and destroyed one outbuilding.
Fire officials believe the fire was sparked by a lawnmower.
The wind-driven fire burned over 15 acres in the area of 4280 Shady Creek Lane. It is close to where another vegetation fire burned last week.
Other structures, including homes, were threatened by the fire.