Officials: 15-Acre Solano County Hay Fire Near Vacaville Sparked By Lawnmower
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SOLANO COUNTY (CBS13) – A four-alarm vegetation fire burned in a hay field north of Vacaville and destroyed one outbuilding.
Fire officials believe the fire was sparked by a lawnmower.
The wind-driven fire burned over 15 acres in the area of 4280 Shady Creek Lane. It is close to where another vegetation fire burned last week.
Other structures, including homes, were threatened by the fire.