Sewer Break Closes Part Of Whitelock Parkway In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A sewer break has led to the closure of a stretch of road in Elk Grove.
Eastbound Whitelock Parkway will be closed between Shana Way and Franklin High Road for most of the day because of a sewer break, according to a statement from a city of Elk Grove public information officer.
The incident happened at around 3 a.m., and around 5 a.m. clean-up efforts began.
It’s unknown exactly when the road will reopen.
The incident reportedly does not pose a health risk.