Sewer Break Closes Part Of Whitelock Parkway In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A sewer break has led to the closure of a stretch of road in Elk Grove.
Eastbound Whitelock Parkway will be closed between Shana Way and Franklin High Road for most of the day because of a sewer break, according to a statement from a city of Elk Grove public information officer.
The incident happened at around 3 a.m., and around 5 a.m. clean-up efforts began.
It’s unknown exactly when the road will reopen.
The incident reportedly does not pose a health risk.