Sewer Break Closes Part Of Whitelock Parkway In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A sewer break has led to the closure of a stretch of road in Elk Grove.
Eastbound Whitelock Parkway will be closed between Shana Way and Franklin High Road for most of the day because of a sewer break, according to a statement from a city of Elk Grove public information officer.
The incident happened at around 3 a.m., and around 5 a.m. clean-up efforts began.
It’s unknown exactly when the road will reopen.
The incident reportedly does not pose a health risk.