Sewer Break Closes Part Of Whitelock Parkway In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A sewer break has led to the closure of a stretch of road in Elk Grove.
Eastbound Whitelock Parkway will be closed between Shana Way and Franklin High Road for most of the day because of a sewer break, according to a statement from a city of Elk Grove public information officer.
The incident happened at around 3 a.m., and around 5 a.m. clean-up efforts began.
It’s unknown exactly when the road will reopen.
The incident reportedly does not pose a health risk.