Sewer Break Closes Part Of Whitelock Parkway In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A sewer break has led to the closure of a stretch of road in Elk Grove.
Eastbound Whitelock Parkway will be closed between Shana Way and Franklin High Road for most of the day because of a sewer break, according to a statement from a city of Elk Grove public information officer.
The incident happened at around 3 a.m., and around 5 a.m. clean-up efforts began.
It’s unknown exactly when the road will reopen.
The incident reportedly does not pose a health risk.