YUBA CITY (CBS13) – Human bones have turned up in the backyard of a home in Yuba City.
On Monday evening police were called out to a home on Nadean Drive where a dog that was digging obsessively unearthed a pot containing what appeared to be human skeletal remains, including a human skull. There were also animal remains, doll fragments and other unusual objects.
Experts from California State University Chico came to the yard where they studied the remains and concluded they were possibly used in Afro-Caribbean religious traditions Santeria and Palo Mayonbe.
The age and origin on of the skeletal remains are being investigated.
- Body Found In Feather River Identified As Alycia Yeoman’s
- Man Believed To Be Last Person To See Aly Yeoman Speaks To CBS13
- Reward For Info In Yuba College Student’s Disappearance Increases To $50K
- A Week Later, Still No Sign Of Missing Yuba College Student
- Yuba College Student’s Disappearance: What We Know