Human Skeletal Remains Found In Backyard Of Yuba City Home
YUBA CITY (CBS13) – Human bones have turned up in the backyard of a home in Yuba City.
On Monday evening police were called out to a home on Nadean Drive where a dog that was digging obsessively unearthed a pot containing what appeared to be human skeletal remains, including a human skull. There were also animal remains, doll fragments and other unusual objects.
Experts from California State University Chico came to the yard where they studied the remains and concluded they were possibly used in Afro-Caribbean religious traditions Santeria and Palo Mayonbe.
The age and origin on of the skeletal remains are being investigated.
- Man Claims Gridley Cracker Company Failed To Pay For Broken Tooth
- Yuba City Crop Duster Suspended After Multiple Pesticide Law Violations
- Tree Removal Crew Stops Possible Fire, Helps Evacuate Mental-Health Facility
- Elderly Yuba City Couple’s Historic Farmhouse Burns Down
- Yuba City Sonic To Reopen Next Week