Police: 4 Found Dead In Turlock Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Police say that four people were found dead inside of a Turlock home late Thursday night in an apparent murder-suicide.
According to a release from the Turlock Police Department, officers were called to the 3000 block of Red Oak Court to check on residents who had not been heard from long enough for family members to be concerned.
Officers showed up around 10 p.m. Thursday and found three men and a woman dead inside the home.
While police have not confirmed the identity of the people found dead, officers noted that the people matched the description of the people known to have lived at the home.
The victims — said to be men aged 78, 42 and 39, and a 69-year-old woman — were found throughout the house, police say.
Police note that they do not believe there is a threat to the community, as they are classifying the case as an isolated incident.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call the Turlock Police Department, as the case is still an active investigation.