Police: 4 Found Dead In Turlock Home
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Police say that four people were found dead inside of a Turlock home late Thursday night in an apparent murder-suicide.
According to a release from the Turlock Police Department, officers were called to the 3000 block of Red Oak Court to check on residents who had not been heard from long enough for family members to be concerned.
Officers showed up around 10 p.m. Thursday and found three men and a woman dead inside the home.
While police have not confirmed the identity of the people found dead, officers noted that the people matched the description of the people known to have lived at the home.
The victims — said to be men aged 78, 42 and 39, and a 69-year-old woman — were found throughout the house, police say.
Police note that they do not believe there is a threat to the community, as they are classifying the case as an isolated incident.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call the Turlock Police Department, as the case is still an active investigation.