Police: 4 Found Dead In Turlock Home
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Police say that four people were found dead inside of a Turlock home late Thursday night in an apparent murder-suicide.
According to a release from the Turlock Police Department, officers were called to the 3000 block of Red Oak Court to check on residents who had not been heard from long enough for family members to be concerned.
Officers showed up around 10 p.m. Thursday and found three men and a woman dead inside the home.
While police have not confirmed the identity of the people found dead, officers noted that the people matched the description of the people known to have lived at the home.
The victims — said to be men aged 78, 42 and 39, and a 69-year-old woman — were found throughout the house, police say.
Police note that they do not believe there is a threat to the community, as they are classifying the case as an isolated incident.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call the Turlock Police Department, as the case is still an active investigation.