Police: 4 Found Dead In Turlock Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) – Police say that four people were found dead inside of a Turlock home late Thursday night in an apparent murder-suicide.
According to a release from the Turlock Police Department, officers were called to the 3000 block of Red Oak Court to check on residents who had not been heard from long enough for family members to be concerned.
Officers showed up around 10 p.m. Thursday and found three men and a woman dead inside the home.
While police have not confirmed the identity of the people found dead, officers noted that the people matched the description of the people known to have lived at the home.
The victims — said to be men aged 78, 42 and 39, and a 69-year-old woman — were found throughout the house, police say.
Police note that they do not believe there is a threat to the community, as they are classifying the case as an isolated incident.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call the Turlock Police Department, as the case is still an active investigation.