Police: Woman Dead After Incident At Private Security Company
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are investigating a homicide along the 5600 block of 28th Street Friday morning.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, officers were called out to the scene a little before 9:30 a.m. for a report of a female with injuries.
Later, police announced that the victim at the scene was pronounced dead.
Doug Morse, spokesperson for Sacramento Police, tells CBS13 that the woman was killed inside of a private security company’s building, but it is unclear if the victim has a connection to the company.
Police have classified the incident as a homicide investigation.
A person of interest was seen in the area, police say. Police investigators are currently scouring the area to see if there were any more witnesses or if something was caught on surveillance footage.
Anyone with more information to divulge on the case is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department.