Police: Woman Dead After Incident At Private Security Company
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police are investigating a homicide along the 5600 block of 28th Street Friday morning.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, officers were called out to the scene a little before 9:30 a.m. for a report of a female with injuries.
Later, police announced that the victim at the scene was pronounced dead.
Doug Morse, spokesperson for Sacramento Police, tells CBS13 that the woman was killed inside of a private security company’s building, but it is unclear if the victim has a connection to the company.
Police have classified the incident as a homicide investigation.
A person of interest was seen in the area, police say. Police investigators are currently scouring the area to see if there were any more witnesses or if something was caught on surveillance footage.
Anyone with more information to divulge on the case is asked to call the Sacramento Police Department.