Fiery Roseville Accident On Interstate 80 Near Taylor Road Exit
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
A two-car accident in Roseville has possibly injured at least one person on Interstate 80 near Highway 65.
The accident on eastbound Interstate 80 caused at least one of the cars to go up in flames on the side of the road. The California Highway Patrol called out an ambulance to the scene of the accident.