Fiery Roseville Accident On Interstate 80 Near Taylor Road Exit
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
A two-car accident in Roseville has possibly injured at least one person on Interstate 80 near Highway 65.
The accident on eastbound Interstate 80 caused at least one of the cars to go up in flames on the side of the road. The California Highway Patrol called out an ambulance to the scene of the accident.