Fiery Roseville Accident On Interstate 80 Near Taylor Road Exit
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
A two-car accident in Roseville has possibly injured at least one person on Interstate 80 near Highway 65.
The accident on eastbound Interstate 80 caused at least one of the cars to go up in flames on the side of the road. The California Highway Patrol called out an ambulance to the scene of the accident.