Fiery Roseville Accident On Interstate 80 Near Taylor Road Exit
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
A two-car accident in Roseville has possibly injured at least one person on Interstate 80 near Highway 65.
The accident on eastbound Interstate 80 caused at least one of the cars to go up in flames on the side of the road. The California Highway Patrol called out an ambulance to the scene of the accident.