Fiery Roseville Accident On Interstate 80 Near Taylor Road Exit
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
A two-car accident in Roseville has possibly injured at least one person on Interstate 80 near Highway 65.
The accident on eastbound Interstate 80 caused at least one of the cars to go up in flames on the side of the road. The California Highway Patrol called out an ambulance to the scene of the accident.