Reports: ‘Hot Convict’ Jeremy Meeks Signs Modeling Contract
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Jeremy Meeks, Stockton’s notorious “Hot Convict,” has just landed a modeling contract, according to reports.
TMZ reports that Meeks, who is still being held at San Joaquin County Jail, has signed with Blaze Models – a Santa Monica-based model and talent agency. Meeks’ reported agent is Gina Rodriguez, who also represents such popular culture curiosities as the “Octomom” Nadya Suleman and “Teen Mom” star Farrah Abraham.
During Meeks’ arraignment back in June, family and friends expressed their displeasure with the social media furor surrounding the man facing eleven felony counts.
“It’s ridiculous,” said friend Rajanique Davis back on June 20. “People are making jokes when this is not funny at all.”
The infamous mugshot was originally posted to the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page back on June 18. It has since garnered over 100,000 likes, over 12,000 shares, and over 26,000 comments.
Meeks is being held on $1,050,000 bail at San Joaquin County Jail. His next court date is July 8, according to the jail website.