Reports: ‘Hot Convict’ Jeremy Meeks Signs Modeling Contract
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Jeremy Meeks, Stockton’s notorious “Hot Convict,” has just landed a modeling contract, according to reports.
TMZ reports that Meeks, who is still being held at San Joaquin County Jail, has signed with Blaze Models – a Santa Monica-based model and talent agency. Meeks’ reported agent is Gina Rodriguez, who also represents such popular culture curiosities as the “Octomom” Nadya Suleman and “Teen Mom” star Farrah Abraham.
During Meeks’ arraignment back in June, family and friends expressed their displeasure with the social media furor surrounding the man facing eleven felony counts.
“It’s ridiculous,” said friend Rajanique Davis back on June 20. “People are making jokes when this is not funny at all.”
The infamous mugshot was originally posted to the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page back on June 18. It has since garnered over 100,000 likes, over 12,000 shares, and over 26,000 comments.
Meeks is being held on $1,050,000 bail at San Joaquin County Jail. His next court date is July 8, according to the jail website.