Man Swinging Chain And Padlock Robs 2 In Downtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police say that a man armed with an unusual weapon robbed two people in downtown Sacramento Saturday morning.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, the incident happened near 10th and I Streets just after 8:30 a.m. Two people were in the area when a man armed with a chain and padlock approached.
The man reportedly swung the chain at the pair and told them to give up their property.
Police say that some officers were nearby and saw the suspect – identified later as 30-year-old Jonathan Collions – running away. The officers were able to catch up to him and arrest him, but the stolen items were never found.
Collions was later booked at Sacramento County Jail on felony robbery and assault with a deadly weapon charges. His bail is set at $75,000.