What To See At The 2014 California State Fair
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
It’s state fair time again! The fair runs from July 11-27 and boasts some of the best food and fun to be had in the Sacramento region.
Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Friday-Sunday: 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 11 a.m.-Midnight
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: Opens at 11 a.m.
More information at castatefair.org.
Can be purchased online or in person.
General $12 | Senior $10 | Kids 5-12 $8 | Kids 4 and under free
Fair Food Craze
You can’t talk about the fair without also mentioning the fair. You’ll see food at the fair you’ll have a tough time finding just about anywhere else.
Kids between 2-9 will get a kick out of the petting zoo. It’s located next to the Baby Barn. Also, at the baby barn, you might be able to catch a glimpse of an animal being born.
Raw: Baby Goats Play
Fans who have tickets to one of these Sacramento Republic games during the California State Fair get free admission to the fair on gameday.
Thu. July 17: Orlando City SC
Sat. July 19: Rangers Football Club
Mon. July 21: West Bromwich Albion
Fri. July 25: West Bromwich Albion
Sun. July 27: Pittsburgh Riverhounds.
“Fur & Feathers” Exhibit
Bumper Cars Previously Owned By Michael Jackson
The fair boasts over 70 rides, from family favorites to rollercoasters. Amy took a look at some bumper cars that had once been owned by Michael Jackson and featured at Neverland Ranch.