Oroville Man Hit, Killed In Roseville
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Police say that a 28-year-old man was hit and killed by pickup truck late Thursday night.
The crash happened a little after 10:30 p.m. along the 200 block of Harding Boulevard, according to Dee Dee Gunther with the Roseville Police Department. The man, Oroville resident Robert Justin Skipper, was reportedly crossing from the west to the east side of the street.
A 2006 Ford pickup heading north along Harding then hit Skipper. The driver, a 48-year-old Sacramento resident, stopped at the scene and is cooperating with authorities.
Skipper was taken to Sutter Roseville Medical Center but later died from his injuries, police say.
Roseville Police Department’s Multidisciplinary Accident Investigations Team is looking into what caused the crash.