Oroville Man Hit, Killed In Roseville
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Police say that a 28-year-old man was hit and killed by pickup truck late Thursday night.
The crash happened a little after 10:30 p.m. along the 200 block of Harding Boulevard, according to Dee Dee Gunther with the Roseville Police Department. The man, Oroville resident Robert Justin Skipper, was reportedly crossing from the west to the east side of the street.
A 2006 Ford pickup heading north along Harding then hit Skipper. The driver, a 48-year-old Sacramento resident, stopped at the scene and is cooperating with authorities.
Skipper was taken to Sutter Roseville Medical Center but later died from his injuries, police say.
Roseville Police Department’s Multidisciplinary Accident Investigations Team is looking into what caused the crash.