Oroville Man Hit, Killed In Roseville
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Police say that a 28-year-old man was hit and killed by pickup truck late Thursday night.
The crash happened a little after 10:30 p.m. along the 200 block of Harding Boulevard, according to Dee Dee Gunther with the Roseville Police Department. The man, Oroville resident Robert Justin Skipper, was reportedly crossing from the west to the east side of the street.
A 2006 Ford pickup heading north along Harding then hit Skipper. The driver, a 48-year-old Sacramento resident, stopped at the scene and is cooperating with authorities.
Skipper was taken to Sutter Roseville Medical Center but later died from his injuries, police say.
Roseville Police Department’s Multidisciplinary Accident Investigations Team is looking into what caused the crash.