Oroville Man Hit, Killed In Roseville
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Police say that a 28-year-old man was hit and killed by pickup truck late Thursday night.
The crash happened a little after 10:30 p.m. along the 200 block of Harding Boulevard, according to Dee Dee Gunther with the Roseville Police Department. The man, Oroville resident Robert Justin Skipper, was reportedly crossing from the west to the east side of the street.
A 2006 Ford pickup heading north along Harding then hit Skipper. The driver, a 48-year-old Sacramento resident, stopped at the scene and is cooperating with authorities.
Skipper was taken to Sutter Roseville Medical Center but later died from his injuries, police say.
Roseville Police Department’s Multidisciplinary Accident Investigations Team is looking into what caused the crash.