Suspect From Sacramento Arrested In Fight Outside Of AT&T Park
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police confirm that they arrested a suspect in connection to the fight outside of AT&T Park.
According to Michele Gigante with the Sacramento Police Department, the San Francisco Police Department asked Sacramento police to arrest a suspect along the 1000 block of Glenrose Avenue.
Police say that the suspect was arrested without incident. He has since been identified as 31-year-old Sacramento resident Francisco Lopez.
Another unidentified suspect is still on the loose, police say.
The arrest stems from a fight that happened outside of AT&T Park in San Francisco Thursday night. According to KPIX-TV, a woman who was trying to break up the fight between two men was injured. The woman was punched in the face and then hit her head on the sidewalk, knocking her unconscious.
Friday morning, the woman was discharged from the hospital.