Suspect From Sacramento Arrested In Fight Outside Of AT&T Park
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police confirm that they arrested a suspect in connection to the fight outside of AT&T Park.
According to Michele Gigante with the Sacramento Police Department, the San Francisco Police Department asked Sacramento police to arrest a suspect along the 1000 block of Glenrose Avenue.
Police say that the suspect was arrested without incident. He has since been identified as 31-year-old Sacramento resident Francisco Lopez.
Another unidentified suspect is still on the loose, police say.
The arrest stems from a fight that happened outside of AT&T Park in San Francisco Thursday night. According to KPIX-TV, a woman who was trying to break up the fight between two men was injured. The woman was punched in the face and then hit her head on the sidewalk, knocking her unconscious.
Friday morning, the woman was discharged from the hospital.