Suspect From Sacramento Arrested In Fight Outside Of AT&T Park
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police confirm that they arrested a suspect in connection to the fight outside of AT&T Park.
According to Michele Gigante with the Sacramento Police Department, the San Francisco Police Department asked Sacramento police to arrest a suspect along the 1000 block of Glenrose Avenue.
Police say that the suspect was arrested without incident. He has since been identified as 31-year-old Sacramento resident Francisco Lopez.
Another unidentified suspect is still on the loose, police say.
The arrest stems from a fight that happened outside of AT&T Park in San Francisco Thursday night. According to KPIX-TV, a woman who was trying to break up the fight between two men was injured. The woman was punched in the face and then hit her head on the sidewalk, knocking her unconscious.
Friday morning, the woman was discharged from the hospital.