Boys, Age 12 And 15, Hurt In South Stockton Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that two boys have been taken to the hospital after a shooting in south Stockton early Saturday afternoon.
Officer Joe Silva with the Stockton Police Department tells CBS13 that the incident happened around 1:07 p.m. near 8th and S. Pilgrim Streets. One of the boys, a 15-year-old, was transported to the hospital in critical condition, police say.
The second boy, said to be 12-years-old, was taken to the hospital by private vehicle. He is said to be suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
No other information about the shooting is known at this time, police say.