Boys, Age 12 And 15, Hurt In South Stockton Shooting
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that two boys have been taken to the hospital after a shooting in south Stockton early Saturday afternoon.
Officer Joe Silva with the Stockton Police Department tells CBS13 that the incident happened around 1:07 p.m. near 8th and S. Pilgrim Streets. One of the boys, a 15-year-old, was transported to the hospital in critical condition, police say.
The second boy, said to be 12-years-old, was taken to the hospital by private vehicle. He is said to be suffering from non-life threatening injuries.
No other information about the shooting is known at this time, police say.