Tillamook Cheese’s Pickup And Trailer Found Burned; VW Mini Buses Still Missing
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
JAMESTOWN (CBS13) – Police say that Tillamook Cheese’s pickup truck and trailer stolen in Manteca were found burned early Sunday morning.
The classic Volkswagen Mini Buses that were inside the trailer were nowhere in sight, however.
According to the Manteca Police Department, the Ford F-350 and Wells Cargo Trailer were found on fire by Sonora-area California Highway Patrol near New Peoria Flat and O’Byrnes Ferry Road in Jamestown around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.
Police note that the truck and trailer were spotted near Copperopolis Town Square before they were found burned.
The truck and trailer were parked at the Hampton Inn along Bass Pro Drive in Manteca when they were stolen early Saturday morning. Inside the trailer were three VW Mini Buses, used for Tillamook Cheese’s promotional tour.
“We are working closely with local Sacramento-area authorities, who are currently investigating the case,” a Tillamook representative wrote in a statement Sunday.
A $10,000 reward for helping safely recover the Mini Buses is being offered by Tillamook, police note.
“Please help us find our beloved buses!” Tillamook wrote on its Facebook page.