Sacramento To Reach 104 Degrees Monday
CBS Sacramento (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSSacramento.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSSacramento.com/Health
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
It’s going to be a hot one today – about 10 degrees above normal at this time of the year.
It will get up to 104 in Sacramento and 105 in Folsom and Roseville. Those are the hottest spots around our area.
The valley is waking up to warm temperatures. In the 6 a.m. hour, it was seven to eight degrees warmer this morning than it was on Sunday.
The high pressure is dominating today and squelching any sort of breeze in our area.
It will not squelch all moisture around us. Afternoon showers and thunderstorms could happen in the mountains.
Elsewhere in the country it’s a much different story. Temperatures are running 20 degrees cooler than normal in the Midwest due to a trough of low pressure dipping down from Canada.
If you can get through Monday, you’ll see temperatures falling for the rest of the work week.
It’ll be generally cloud-free along the coast today, heating San Francisco up to 90 degrees.
Get the latest local forecast video and radar updates on your phone with the all-new CBS13 Weather App for iOS.
The Android version is coming later this summer.