Temperatures Cooler But Muggy On Tuesday
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento residents woke up Tuesday morning to muggy air. That’s the monsoonal moisture moving through the area, which is unusual this time of year. It’s expected to continue for the next couple of days.
Morning temperatures were a few degrees warmer this morning than Monday; however, temperatures will level off, ending well below the high on Monday.
Even though temperatures will fall back into the 90s today, the muggy air will make things feel a little uncomfortable.
The biggest chance today for rain is in the Sierra. Some thunderstorms could form on the south side of Lake Tahoe. We’ll see the same thing tomorrow, as storms are expected to bring in quite a bit of rain. A flash flood warning will be in effect Thursday for the Sierra.
The highs today will be in the mid-to-low 90s. Factor in the humidity and it could be a little uncomfortable.
The high in Sacramento today will be 93, 91 tomorrow, then it will dip into the high eighties on Thursday and Friday.