Third Suspect Arrested In Connection With Fulton Avenue Homicide
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – A third man has been arrested in connection to a homicide on Fulton Avenue over the weekend left one man dead and four others injured.
Sacramento County Sheriff’s detectives arrested 28-year-old James Wallace on Wednesday. He was booked into the county main jail on the charge of attempted murder. Wallace is suspected of playing a major role in the death of 20-year-old Tyrell Hall, according to a sheriff’s department statement.
Earlier this week, homicide detectives arrested Tana Dania, 23, and Frank Eugene Jackson, 19, on murder charges relating to the case. Dania is also facing an attempted murder charge.
Deputies were called to a business along the 1900 block of Fulton Avenue around 1:15 a.m. Sunday after dispatchers received multiple reports of gunfire in the area, the department says. There, deputies found Hall in the parking with gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The shooting stemmed from two different fights between a large group of people in the parking lot, detectives say.
Anyone with more information about the incident is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.