Calif. Store Sells $60 Million Powerball Ticket
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (AP) – A Powerball ticket sold at a store in San Bernardino County matches all six numbers in this weekend’s drawing to win $60 million.
California Lottery officials said Sunday that the ticket sold at Cardenas Market #21 in the city of Fontana correctly matched the numbers 10, 53, 17, 25, 45 and the Powerball 9 during Saturday night’s drawing.
Officials say the estimated cash option for the jackpot is $35.9 million before federal taxes.
Officials say the store owner will receive a retailer bonus of $300,000 for selling the winning ticket.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.