Calif. Store Sells $60 Million Powerball Ticket
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (AP) – A Powerball ticket sold at a store in San Bernardino County matches all six numbers in this weekend’s drawing to win $60 million.
California Lottery officials said Sunday that the ticket sold at Cardenas Market #21 in the city of Fontana correctly matched the numbers 10, 53, 17, 25, 45 and the Powerball 9 during Saturday night’s drawing.
Officials say the estimated cash option for the jackpot is $35.9 million before federal taxes.
Officials say the store owner will receive a retailer bonus of $300,000 for selling the winning ticket.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.