Calif. Store Sells $60 Million Powerball Ticket
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (AP) – A Powerball ticket sold at a store in San Bernardino County matches all six numbers in this weekend’s drawing to win $60 million.
California Lottery officials said Sunday that the ticket sold at Cardenas Market #21 in the city of Fontana correctly matched the numbers 10, 53, 17, 25, 45 and the Powerball 9 during Saturday night’s drawing.
Officials say the estimated cash option for the jackpot is $35.9 million before federal taxes.
Officials say the store owner will receive a retailer bonus of $300,000 for selling the winning ticket.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.