Calif. Store Sells $60 Million Powerball Ticket
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (AP) – A Powerball ticket sold at a store in San Bernardino County matches all six numbers in this weekend’s drawing to win $60 million.
California Lottery officials said Sunday that the ticket sold at Cardenas Market #21 in the city of Fontana correctly matched the numbers 10, 53, 17, 25, 45 and the Powerball 9 during Saturday night’s drawing.
Officials say the estimated cash option for the jackpot is $35.9 million before federal taxes.
Officials say the store owner will receive a retailer bonus of $300,000 for selling the winning ticket.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.