Calif. Store Sells $60 Million Powerball Ticket
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (AP) – A Powerball ticket sold at a store in San Bernardino County matches all six numbers in this weekend’s drawing to win $60 million.
California Lottery officials said Sunday that the ticket sold at Cardenas Market #21 in the city of Fontana correctly matched the numbers 10, 53, 17, 25, 45 and the Powerball 9 during Saturday night’s drawing.
Officials say the estimated cash option for the jackpot is $35.9 million before federal taxes.
Officials say the store owner will receive a retailer bonus of $300,000 for selling the winning ticket.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.