Police: Man, 55, Fatally Stabbed Teen During Argument
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say they are investigating a fatal stabbing that has taken the life of a teenager Sunday evening.
The incident happened along the 400 block of E. Mariposa Avenue, according to the Stockton Police Department. Police say that officers arrived at the scene and found that an 18-year-old man had been stabbed at least once.
Medical personnel who soon arrived at the scene pronounced the teen dead.
Neighbors tell CBS13 that there was a fight in front of the house between a man and his 15-year-old son. The 18-year-old tried to intervene, neighbors say, and the father allegedly stabbed him in the heart.
Police say that the suspect, a 55-year-old man, has been taken into custody. He has not been identified by police as of Sunday night.