Police: Man, 55, Fatally Stabbed Teen During Argument
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say they are investigating a fatal stabbing that has taken the life of a teenager Sunday evening.
The incident happened along the 400 block of E. Mariposa Avenue, according to the Stockton Police Department. Police say that officers arrived at the scene and found that an 18-year-old man had been stabbed at least once.
Medical personnel who soon arrived at the scene pronounced the teen dead.
Neighbors tell CBS13 that there was a fight in front of the house between a man and his 15-year-old son. The 18-year-old tried to intervene, neighbors say, and the father allegedly stabbed him in the heart.
Police say that the suspect, a 55-year-old man, has been taken into custody. He has not been identified by police as of Sunday night.