Police: Man, 55, Fatally Stabbed Teen During Argument
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say they are investigating a fatal stabbing that has taken the life of a teenager Sunday evening.
The incident happened along the 400 block of E. Mariposa Avenue, according to the Stockton Police Department. Police say that officers arrived at the scene and found that an 18-year-old man had been stabbed at least once.
Medical personnel who soon arrived at the scene pronounced the teen dead.
Neighbors tell CBS13 that there was a fight in front of the house between a man and his 15-year-old son. The 18-year-old tried to intervene, neighbors say, and the father allegedly stabbed him in the heart.
Police say that the suspect, a 55-year-old man, has been taken into custody. He has not been identified by police as of Sunday night.