Police: Man, 55, Fatally Stabbed Teen During Argument
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say they are investigating a fatal stabbing that has taken the life of a teenager Sunday evening.
The incident happened along the 400 block of E. Mariposa Avenue, according to the Stockton Police Department. Police say that officers arrived at the scene and found that an 18-year-old man had been stabbed at least once.
Medical personnel who soon arrived at the scene pronounced the teen dead.
Neighbors tell CBS13 that there was a fight in front of the house between a man and his 15-year-old son. The 18-year-old tried to intervene, neighbors say, and the father allegedly stabbed him in the heart.
Police say that the suspect, a 55-year-old man, has been taken into custody. He has not been identified by police as of Sunday night.