Police: Man, 55, Fatally Stabbed Teen During Argument
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say they are investigating a fatal stabbing that has taken the life of a teenager Sunday evening.
The incident happened along the 400 block of E. Mariposa Avenue, according to the Stockton Police Department. Police say that officers arrived at the scene and found that an 18-year-old man had been stabbed at least once.
Medical personnel who soon arrived at the scene pronounced the teen dead.
Neighbors tell CBS13 that there was a fight in front of the house between a man and his 15-year-old son. The 18-year-old tried to intervene, neighbors say, and the father allegedly stabbed him in the heart.
Police say that the suspect, a 55-year-old man, has been taken into custody. He has not been identified by police as of Sunday night.