Gov. Brown To Meet Mexican Official
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (AP) – Gov. Jerry Brown is due to meet Mexico’s secretary of foreign affairs ahead of his trade mission to the bordering nation next week.
Brown is scheduled to meet Foreign Minister Jose Antonio Meade Kuribrena at a lunch hosted by the California Chamber of Commerce in Sacramento on Wednesday.
The Democratic governor is heading south on a four-day trade and environmental mission starting Sunday.
The trip, which is being organized by the chamber, includes a delegation of state government, business, economic development, investment and policy leaders.
Mexico is California’s largest export market.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.