$50K Reward Now Offered For Info On 4th Suspect In Deadly Bank Heist
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A total of $50,000 is being offered as a reward for information that leads to the arrest of the fourth suspect in Stockton’s deadly bank robbery.
The reward money was put up by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Stockton Police Department, Crime Stoppers and Bank of the West, authorities announced at a Thursday press conference.
Investigators have said that they believe a fourth suspect dropped off the three men at Stockton’s Bank of the West last Wednesday. Surveillance footage caught the suspected drop-off car, but while the car was eventually recovered, the driver has not been located.
Misty Holt-Singh, a hostage taken during the robbery, was killed in the incident. Two of the suspects were also killed.
FBI Special Agent in Charge Monica M. Miller noted at the press conference that the incident is a priority for the agency.
“It’s something that we haven’t seen in a while and the Stockton community should be outraged by this,” Miller said. “This was briefed all the way to the highest levels of the FBI. The director was actually briefed on this.”
Anyone with information on who the fourth suspect may be is asked to call Stockton Police.