$50K Reward Now Offered For Info On 4th Suspect In Deadly Bank Heist
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A total of $50,000 is being offered as a reward for information that leads to the arrest of the fourth suspect in Stockton’s deadly bank robbery.
The reward money was put up by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Stockton Police Department, Crime Stoppers and Bank of the West, authorities announced at a Thursday press conference.
Investigators have said that they believe a fourth suspect dropped off the three men at Stockton’s Bank of the West last Wednesday. Surveillance footage caught the suspected drop-off car, but while the car was eventually recovered, the driver has not been located.
Misty Holt-Singh, a hostage taken during the robbery, was killed in the incident. Two of the suspects were also killed.
FBI Special Agent in Charge Monica M. Miller noted at the press conference that the incident is a priority for the agency.
“It’s something that we haven’t seen in a while and the Stockton community should be outraged by this,” Miller said. “This was briefed all the way to the highest levels of the FBI. The director was actually briefed on this.”
Anyone with information on who the fourth suspect may be is asked to call Stockton Police.