Person Of Interest In Custody In Murder Of Elk Grove Man
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Police say they have identified a person of interest in the murder of 75-year-old Xihao Huang.
Huang’s body was found along a trail near Bellaterra Drive and Whitelock Parkway early Thursday afternoon. Police say that Huang had been stabbed several times and labeled the incident as a homicide investigation.
Police announced Friday that, during their investigation, a person of interest in the case had been identified. That person of interest was already in custody on unrelated charges, police note.
The person of interest is not being identified at this time due to the ongoing investigation.
Police are still asking anyone with more information on the incident to call the Elk Grove Police Department at (916) 478-8060.