Person Of Interest In Custody In Murder Of Elk Grove Man
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Police say they have identified a person of interest in the murder of 75-year-old Xihao Huang.
Huang’s body was found along a trail near Bellaterra Drive and Whitelock Parkway early Thursday afternoon. Police say that Huang had been stabbed several times and labeled the incident as a homicide investigation.
Police announced Friday that, during their investigation, a person of interest in the case had been identified. That person of interest was already in custody on unrelated charges, police note.
The person of interest is not being identified at this time due to the ongoing investigation.
Police are still asking anyone with more information on the incident to call the Elk Grove Police Department at (916) 478-8060.