Person Of Interest In Custody In Murder Of Elk Grove Man
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Police say they have identified a person of interest in the murder of 75-year-old Xihao Huang.
Huang’s body was found along a trail near Bellaterra Drive and Whitelock Parkway early Thursday afternoon. Police say that Huang had been stabbed several times and labeled the incident as a homicide investigation.
Police announced Friday that, during their investigation, a person of interest in the case had been identified. That person of interest was already in custody on unrelated charges, police note.
The person of interest is not being identified at this time due to the ongoing investigation.
Police are still asking anyone with more information on the incident to call the Elk Grove Police Department at (916) 478-8060.