Person Of Interest In Custody In Murder Of Elk Grove Man
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Police say they have identified a person of interest in the murder of 75-year-old Xihao Huang.
Huang’s body was found along a trail near Bellaterra Drive and Whitelock Parkway early Thursday afternoon. Police say that Huang had been stabbed several times and labeled the incident as a homicide investigation.
Police announced Friday that, during their investigation, a person of interest in the case had been identified. That person of interest was already in custody on unrelated charges, police note.
The person of interest is not being identified at this time due to the ongoing investigation.
Police are still asking anyone with more information on the incident to call the Elk Grove Police Department at (916) 478-8060.