Batkid Movie Trailer Released
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
He dreamed of being batman and the city of San Francisco made it happen. Now, 5 year-old leukemia survivor Miles Scott, better known as “Batkid” may be headed to the big screen.
Today the official trailer for his first movie “Batkid Begins” was released. It’s a documentary about Miles’ battle with leukemia and San Francisco’s push to turn the Bay Area into Gotham City for the little super hero.
Filmmaker Dana Nachman has launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise money for the film.
You can watch the trailer here: