Batkid Movie Trailer Released
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
He dreamed of being batman and the city of San Francisco made it happen. Now, 5 year-old leukemia survivor Miles Scott, better known as “Batkid” may be headed to the big screen.
Today the official trailer for his first movie “Batkid Begins” was released. It’s a documentary about Miles’ battle with leukemia and San Francisco’s push to turn the Bay Area into Gotham City for the little super hero.
Filmmaker Dana Nachman has launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise money for the film.
You can watch the trailer here: