Batkid Movie Trailer Released
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
He dreamed of being batman and the city of San Francisco made it happen. Now, 5 year-old leukemia survivor Miles Scott, better known as “Batkid” may be headed to the big screen.
Today the official trailer for his first movie “Batkid Begins” was released. It’s a documentary about Miles’ battle with leukemia and San Francisco’s push to turn the Bay Area into Gotham City for the little super hero.
Filmmaker Dana Nachman has launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise money for the film.
You can watch the trailer here: