Batkid Movie Trailer Released
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
He dreamed of being batman and the city of San Francisco made it happen. Now, 5 year-old leukemia survivor Miles Scott, better known as “Batkid” may be headed to the big screen.
Today the official trailer for his first movie “Batkid Begins” was released. It’s a documentary about Miles’ battle with leukemia and San Francisco’s push to turn the Bay Area into Gotham City for the little super hero.
Filmmaker Dana Nachman has launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise money for the film.
You can watch the trailer here: