Batkid Movie Trailer Released
Don't Miss This
- Stockton Police Employee Hit While Crossing Street Dies
- Davis Children Offer Grinch Free Cookies In Return For Stolen Christmas Lights
- Women Chased On Interstate 80 By Driver Posing As Sheriff’s Deputy In Alleged Road Rage Incident
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
He dreamed of being batman and the city of San Francisco made it happen. Now, 5 year-old leukemia survivor Miles Scott, better known as “Batkid” may be headed to the big screen.
Today the official trailer for his first movie “Batkid Begins” was released. It’s a documentary about Miles’ battle with leukemia and San Francisco’s push to turn the Bay Area into Gotham City for the little super hero.
Filmmaker Dana Nachman has launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise money for the film.
You can watch the trailer here: