Crews Working To Repair Gas Line Leak In Sacramento Roadway
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
PG&E crews are working to repair a ruptured 4-inch gas line in Sacramento.
The cut line is at Center Parkway and Cosumnes River Boulevard, according to a statement from the Sacramento Fire Department.
Motorists are urged to to avoid the area until PG&E workers repair the line, which could take a few hours.