Crews Working To Repair Gas Line Leak In Sacramento Roadway
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
PG&E crews are working to repair a ruptured 4-inch gas line in Sacramento.
The cut line is at Center Parkway and Cosumnes River Boulevard, according to a statement from the Sacramento Fire Department.
Motorists are urged to to avoid the area until PG&E workers repair the line, which could take a few hours.