Crews Working To Repair Gas Line Leak In Sacramento Roadway
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
PG&E crews are working to repair a ruptured 4-inch gas line in Sacramento.
The cut line is at Center Parkway and Cosumnes River Boulevard, according to a statement from the Sacramento Fire Department.
Motorists are urged to to avoid the area until PG&E workers repair the line, which could take a few hours.