Crews Working To Repair Gas Line Leak In Sacramento Roadway
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
PG&E crews are working to repair a ruptured 4-inch gas line in Sacramento.
The cut line is at Center Parkway and Cosumnes River Boulevard, according to a statement from the Sacramento Fire Department.
Motorists are urged to to avoid the area until PG&E workers repair the line, which could take a few hours.