Woman Arrested In Connection With Modesto Home Invasion Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
MODESTO (CBS13) – Police have arrested one suspect and identified two others in connection with a home invasion robbery that book place on Monday in Modesto.
Maureen Buchanan, 31, was reportedly visiting the victim’s residence at 6:30 a.m. on Monday when she opened the door to two men wearing masks and armed with a gun. The men ransacked the home, hit the victim on the head with a gun and repeatedly told him to hand over money, according to a Modesto Police Department statement.
After the incident, one of the men allegedly drove off with Buchanan in the victim’s truck.
The other man left in a 2000-2001 dark blue Chevrolet truck with a white camper shell.
An officer later recognized Buchanan from a photo provided by the victim and arrested her on charges of home invasion robbery, carjacking and conspiracy.
The other suspects have been identified as Daniel Reagan, 27, of Oakdale and Richard White, 38, of Turlock.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Reagan and/or White is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (209) 521-4636. Callers to Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward. Tipsters may also text information to Crime Stoppers at 274637. Just type “TIP704” along with your message.