2 People Injured After Car Hits Bus Stop, Tree And Building In Folsom
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) – Two people were injured after their car crashed into a bus stop and a building early Thursday morning.
At 2 a.m. Thursday, Folsom fire crews responded to reports of a car that crashed into the side of a Starbucks building on east Bidwell Street and Broadstone Parkway. When emergency crews arrived, they found a yellow sports car lying on its side next to the building. A male and female who were inside the car were taken to the hospital to be treated for unknown injuries.
Witnesses told police the car appeared to be racing another vehicle, both going upwards of 100 mph, when it jumped the median, hit a bus stop, a tree, the building and came to rest on its side, according to Folsom Police Department spokesperson Sgt. Aaron Zelaya.
The Starbucks was not seriously damaged. It is back open for business.
- Folsom Church’s Faith Tested After Thieves Steal $200,000 Of Equipment From Container
- Equipment For Bayside Church Stolen From Folsom School
- Folsom Baby Stabbed To Death Identified
- Folsom Baby Stabbed To Death By Family Member Later Shot By Police
- 2 People Injured After Car Hits Bus Stop, Tree And Building In Folsom