UPDATE: Suspicious Cooler Left On Rail Car Near McClellan Airfield Does Not Contain Explosive
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A taped-up cooler found sitting on a rail car in Sacramento County does not contain an explosive device, say authorities.
The bomb squad was called out after the cooler was discovered near Dudley Boulevard and Forcum Avenue in Sacramento on Thursday morning, according to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Traffic restrictions were put in place and the FAA was notified.