UPDATE: Suspicious Cooler Left On Rail Car Near McClellan Airfield Does Not Contain Explosive
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A taped-up cooler found sitting on a rail car in Sacramento County does not contain an explosive device, say authorities.
The bomb squad was called out after the cooler was discovered near Dudley Boulevard and Forcum Avenue in Sacramento on Thursday morning, according to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Traffic restrictions were put in place and the FAA was notified.