UPDATE: Suspicious Cooler Left On Rail Car Near McClellan Airfield Does Not Contain Explosive
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A taped-up cooler found sitting on a rail car in Sacramento County does not contain an explosive device, say authorities.
The bomb squad was called out after the cooler was discovered near Dudley Boulevard and Forcum Avenue in Sacramento on Thursday morning, according to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Traffic restrictions were put in place and the FAA was notified.