UPDATE: Suspicious Cooler Left On Rail Car Near McClellan Airfield Does Not Contain Explosive
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A taped-up cooler found sitting on a rail car in Sacramento County does not contain an explosive device, say authorities.
The bomb squad was called out after the cooler was discovered near Dudley Boulevard and Forcum Avenue in Sacramento on Thursday morning, according to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Traffic restrictions were put in place and the FAA was notified.