UPDATE: Suspicious Cooler Left On Rail Car Near McClellan Airfield Does Not Contain Explosive
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A taped-up cooler found sitting on a rail car in Sacramento County does not contain an explosive device, say authorities.
The bomb squad was called out after the cooler was discovered near Dudley Boulevard and Forcum Avenue in Sacramento on Thursday morning, according to Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman.
Traffic restrictions were put in place and the FAA was notified.