Helicopter Crashes In Eldorado National Forest, 4 Injured
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) – A helicopter crash in the Eldorado National Forest has left four people injured, officials say.
The crash happened around 1 p.m. in a remote area near Buck Island Lake, about seven miles from Loon Lake. A Eldorado National Forest official tells CBS13 that four people were injured in the crash: one person has sustained major injuries, another person has sustained moderate injuries, while the other two sustained minor injuries.
A California Highway Patrol helicopter has landed at the scene and will be conducting the investigation until the FAA arrives.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.