Helicopter Crashes In Eldorado National Forest, 4 Injured
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) – A helicopter crash in the Eldorado National Forest has left four people injured, officials say.
The crash happened around 1 p.m. in a remote area near Buck Island Lake, about seven miles from Loon Lake. A Eldorado National Forest official tells CBS13 that four people were injured in the crash: one person has sustained major injuries, another person has sustained moderate injuries, while the other two sustained minor injuries.
A California Highway Patrol helicopter has landed at the scene and will be conducting the investigation until the FAA arrives.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.