Helicopter Crashes In Eldorado National Forest, 4 Injured
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) – A helicopter crash in the Eldorado National Forest has left four people injured, officials say.
The crash happened around 1 p.m. in a remote area near Buck Island Lake, about seven miles from Loon Lake. A Eldorado National Forest official tells CBS13 that four people were injured in the crash: one person has sustained major injuries, another person has sustained moderate injuries, while the other two sustained minor injuries.
A California Highway Patrol helicopter has landed at the scene and will be conducting the investigation until the FAA arrives.
More information to come. Stick with CBS13 for updates.