Man, 21, Charged In Murder Of Elderly Elk Grove Man
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Police say they have arrested a person of interest in the murder of a 75-year-old man.
Kyle Smith, 21, has been arrested on a charge of homicide, according to the Elk Grove Police Department. Smith had already been in police custody a few hours after the incident that left Xihao Huang dead.
Huang was found in a field near Whitelock Parkway and Bellaterra Drive just before 1 p.m. July 24. Police say that Huang had been stabbed several times.
A charge of homicide was added to Smith’s booking sheet at Sacramento County Jail after a week-long investigation by detectives.