Man, 21, Charged In Murder Of Elderly Elk Grove Man
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – Police say they have arrested a person of interest in the murder of a 75-year-old man.
Kyle Smith, 21, has been arrested on a charge of homicide, according to the Elk Grove Police Department. Smith had already been in police custody a few hours after the incident that left Xihao Huang dead.
Huang was found in a field near Whitelock Parkway and Bellaterra Drive just before 1 p.m. July 24. Police say that Huang had been stabbed several times.
A charge of homicide was added to Smith’s booking sheet at Sacramento County Jail after a week-long investigation by detectives.