Van Drives Into Stockton Open Air Market, 3 Hurt
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Three people were hospital late Sunday afternoon after they were hit by a van that drove into a flea market.
The incident happened shortly after 5 p.m. at the Open Air Market off of N. Wilson Way, Officer James Smith with Stockton area California Highway Patrol tells CBS13. Smith said the van drove through the parking lot and hit the three pedestrians, another vehicle and part of a building.
The pedestrians hit are said to be two women and one man. The man and one of the women are said to have major injuries, while the other woman escaped with minor injuries.
CHP does not believe the driver of the van was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the incident.
Investigators say they do not believe the driver intentionally tried to hit the pedestrians.