Mother Arrested After Baby Falls From Third Story Window
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A mother is under arrest after her baby fell from a third story window late Sunday night, police say.
According to the Stockton Police Department, officers showed up along the 4500 block of N. El Dorado Street around 11:17 p.m. Police say that, after the baby fell from the window, the mother picked the child up and went back inside – never calling for medics.
Officers were able to contact the child and soon called for medics. The child was later taken by Medi-Flight to the UC Davis Medical Center.
The child is said to be suffering from serious injuries.
Detectives later arrested the mother – 29-year-old Deonna Wooldridge – on a felony charge of child abuse. She was booked at San Joaquin County Jail on $185,000 bail.