Investigators: Turlock Parents Were Stabbed To Death By Adult Son
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
TURLOCK (CBS13) — An elderly husband and wife were stabbed to death by their son who died as the result of a fire set inside the home, investigators with the Turlock Police Department said on Tuesday.
Sarkis Babakhan, 78, and Rozmary Babakhan, 70, were found dead in their Turlock home on June 26 with their sons Rodney Bowman, 39, and Robert Babakhan, 42.
Investigators concluded the parents were stabbed to death by Bowman.
Bowman’s death was ruled as the result of smoke and chemicals released from a fire he intentionally set inside the home. The younger Babakhan, who was disabled, died from “unintentional exposure” to smoke and chemicals after the fire went out on its own.
Because of their findings, investigators believe it was an isolated incident and there is no threat to the community.