Investigators: Turlock Parents Were Stabbed To Death By Adult Son
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
TURLOCK (CBS13) — An elderly husband and wife were stabbed to death by their son who died as the result of a fire set inside the home, investigators with the Turlock Police Department said on Tuesday.
Sarkis Babakhan, 78, and Rozmary Babakhan, 70, were found dead in their Turlock home on June 26 with their sons Rodney Bowman, 39, and Robert Babakhan, 42.
Investigators concluded the parents were stabbed to death by Bowman.
Bowman’s death was ruled as the result of smoke and chemicals released from a fire he intentionally set inside the home. The younger Babakhan, who was disabled, died from “unintentional exposure” to smoke and chemicals after the fire went out on its own.
Because of their findings, investigators believe it was an isolated incident and there is no threat to the community.