Investigators: Turlock Parents Were Stabbed To Death By Adult Son
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) — An elderly husband and wife were stabbed to death by their son who died as the result of a fire set inside the home, investigators with the Turlock Police Department said on Tuesday.
Sarkis Babakhan, 78, and Rozmary Babakhan, 70, were found dead in their Turlock home on June 26 with their sons Rodney Bowman, 39, and Robert Babakhan, 42.
Investigators concluded the parents were stabbed to death by Bowman.
Bowman’s death was ruled as the result of smoke and chemicals released from a fire he intentionally set inside the home. The younger Babakhan, who was disabled, died from “unintentional exposure” to smoke and chemicals after the fire went out on its own.
Because of their findings, investigators believe it was an isolated incident and there is no threat to the community.