Investigators: Turlock Parents Were Stabbed To Death By Adult Son
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
TURLOCK (CBS13) — An elderly husband and wife were stabbed to death by their son who died as the result of a fire set inside the home, investigators with the Turlock Police Department said on Tuesday.
Sarkis Babakhan, 78, and Rozmary Babakhan, 70, were found dead in their Turlock home on June 26 with their sons Rodney Bowman, 39, and Robert Babakhan, 42.
Investigators concluded the parents were stabbed to death by Bowman.
Bowman’s death was ruled as the result of smoke and chemicals released from a fire he intentionally set inside the home. The younger Babakhan, who was disabled, died from “unintentional exposure” to smoke and chemicals after the fire went out on its own.
Because of their findings, investigators believe it was an isolated incident and there is no threat to the community.