Sacramento Woman Not Heard From Since July Considered At-Risk
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Authorities are asking for help in finding a missing woman considered at-risk.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says that 49-year-old Stacy Welsh was last seen June 16 in the K Street area. Welsh was last seen by her mother and last talked to her daughter by telephone on July 4.
Authorities say that in her July 4 conversation, Welsh said she was in fear of her safety. She has not been heard from since.
Family is concerned for Welsh’s safety because they say it is not normal behavior for her to be out of contact. Due to the circumstances surrounding her disappearance, detectives have labeled her as “at-risk.”
Welsh is noted to have lived in the Orangevale area, but it is not know where she lived currently. She stands about 5’4,” weighs about 120 pounds and has long brown hair and brown eyes,
Anyone who sees Welsh or knows where she may be is asked to call the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department at (916) 874-5115.