Fire Left To Burn At Abandoned Lodi Home
LODI (CBS13) – A fire that was raging Monday morning at an abandoned home in Lodi is being left to burn out on its own.
The home is on Lower Sacramento Road near Armstrong Road. Firefighters retreated from the home after portions of the roof collapsed. The house is a total loss.
Crews were working to keep the flames from spreading to grape vines and dry grass near the house.
Firefighters told neighbors the home was boarded up after a homicide happened at the home a few months ago.
It’s unclear how the fire started, but fire investigators say it began on the outside of the home and spread to the attic.