Women Call Police Over Cat’s Furry Fury
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CHULA VISTA (AP) – Two San Diego County women had to get help from police after being trapped in a bedroom by a family cat that a neighbor calls “a ball of fury.”
Chula Vista police tell KGTV-TV a woman and her adult daughter called 911 Tuesday to say they were stuck in the bedroom because their cat “Cuppy” was in a rage and wouldn’t let them leave.
Police say such matters are usually left to animal control, but officers decided to help out on a quiet night. They say eventually the cat walked out on its own.
Neighbor Karen Yarger says the cat has been a family pet for years but is unpredictable.
A Portland, Oregon, family went through a similar ordeal, when their cat Lux attacked a baby and boxed his owners in a bedroom.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.