Deputies: Boy, 15, Pointed Gun At Walmart Security Guard
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Deputies have arrested a 15-year-old boy suspected of pointing a gun at a Walmart security officer Friday morning.
Lisa Bowman with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says that the boy was confronted by the security officer of the Florin Road Walmart. The boy had allegedly stolen some items from the store.
During the confrontation, the boy allegedly pulled out a gun from his waistband and pointed it at the guard.
The boy then ran from the area and was able to board an RT bus. The boy got off near 47th Avenue and Sampson Boulevard and was soon spotted by deputies. He ran again, but was soon caught by deputies along the 6300 block of Sampson Boulevard.
Robbery detectives will be interviewing the boy before he is booked into juvenile hall.