Deputies: Boy, 15, Pointed Gun At Walmart Security Guard
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Deputies have arrested a 15-year-old boy suspected of pointing a gun at a Walmart security officer Friday morning.
Lisa Bowman with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says that the boy was confronted by the security officer of the Florin Road Walmart. The boy had allegedly stolen some items from the store.
During the confrontation, the boy allegedly pulled out a gun from his waistband and pointed it at the guard.
The boy then ran from the area and was able to board an RT bus. The boy got off near 47th Avenue and Sampson Boulevard and was soon spotted by deputies. He ran again, but was soon caught by deputies along the 6300 block of Sampson Boulevard.
Robbery detectives will be interviewing the boy before he is booked into juvenile hall.