Police Arrest Suspect Who Reportedly Fired Gun Into The Air
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Police arrested a suspect who reportedly fired a gun into the air Friday morning.
The incident happened some time before 8:30 a.m. near 10th and U streets, a couple of blocks east of Southside Park.
Officers were able to surround a home where the suspect was believed to be hiding. Officers then safely detained the occupants.
Police later announced that the suspect – 30-year-old Christopher Harvey – was in custody without injuries to anyone. A handgun has been found, police say.
The streets surrounding the area were closed for the duration of the investigation.
Harvey was booked at Sacramento County Jail on charges of reckless discharge of a firearm.