Man, 18, Killed In Shooting At Stockton Gas Station
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Police say that an 18-year-old man who had stopped to get gas was killed by an unknown suspect late Saturday night.
According to the Stockton Police Department, the man had stopped at a gas station along the 8600 block of lower Sacramento Road around 11:45 p.m. Apparently, the man was confronted by a suspect on the south side of the business.
The confrontation escalated and the man was shot. He was soon pronounced dead, police say.
Detectives soon responded and are now investigating the incident. They have few details on the suspect other than that he is believed to be an Asian man.