Body Of Missing Man In El Dorado County Found In American River
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) — The body of a missing man has been found by the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Department.
Raymond Nocon, 32, of Folsom was last seen floating on Saturday in an inflatable raft with his friend on the river at around 9 p.m. Saturday, when the raft sank a short distance past Gorilla Rock, and the two became separated, according to a statement from the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
His body was found on Monday afternoon in the waters of the south fork of the American River.
The coroner’s office is determining a cause of death.
Gorilla Rock is about 7.6 miles up the river from the Salmon Falls Bridge.