Body Of Missing Man In El Dorado County Found In American River
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) — The body of a missing man has been found by the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Department.
Raymond Nocon, 32, of Folsom was last seen floating on Saturday in an inflatable raft with his friend on the river at around 9 p.m. Saturday, when the raft sank a short distance past Gorilla Rock, and the two became separated, according to a statement from the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
His body was found on Monday afternoon in the waters of the south fork of the American River.
The coroner’s office is determining a cause of death.
Gorilla Rock is about 7.6 miles up the river from the Salmon Falls Bridge.