Body Of Missing Man In El Dorado County Found In American River
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) — The body of a missing man has been found by the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Department.
Raymond Nocon, 32, of Folsom was last seen floating on Saturday in an inflatable raft with his friend on the river at around 9 p.m. Saturday, when the raft sank a short distance past Gorilla Rock, and the two became separated, according to a statement from the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
His body was found on Monday afternoon in the waters of the south fork of the American River.
The coroner’s office is determining a cause of death.
Gorilla Rock is about 7.6 miles up the river from the Salmon Falls Bridge.