Body Of Missing Man In El Dorado County Found In American River
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) — The body of a missing man has been found by the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Department.
Raymond Nocon, 32, of Folsom was last seen floating on Saturday in an inflatable raft with his friend on the river at around 9 p.m. Saturday, when the raft sank a short distance past Gorilla Rock, and the two became separated, according to a statement from the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
His body was found on Monday afternoon in the waters of the south fork of the American River.
The coroner’s office is determining a cause of death.
Gorilla Rock is about 7.6 miles up the river from the Salmon Falls Bridge.