Body Of Missing Man In El Dorado County Found In American River
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) — The body of a missing man has been found by the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Department.
Raymond Nocon, 32, of Folsom was last seen floating on Saturday in an inflatable raft with his friend on the river at around 9 p.m. Saturday, when the raft sank a short distance past Gorilla Rock, and the two became separated, according to a statement from the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
His body was found on Monday afternoon in the waters of the south fork of the American River.
The coroner’s office is determining a cause of death.
Gorilla Rock is about 7.6 miles up the river from the Salmon Falls Bridge.