Man Shot And Killed By Woodland Police Officer
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A man was shot and killed Monday morning in Woodland by a police officer.
Just before 6 a.m., police received a phone call reporting a disturbance in the area of 411 Elliott Street, according to Sgt. Hancock, a spokesperson for the Woodland Police Department.
When they arrived, officers made contact with the suspect who then allegedly charged at an officer with a knife. The officer who was being threatened shot at the suspect, killing him.
No officers were injured during the incident.
The identity of the suspect has not been released.
The investigation into the shooting is being conducted by the Davis Police Department.