Man Shot And Killed By Woodland Police Officer
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
WOODLAND (CBS13) – A man was shot and killed Monday morning in Woodland by a police officer.
Just before 6 a.m., police received a phone call reporting a disturbance in the area of 411 Elliott Street, according to Sgt. Hancock, a spokesperson for the Woodland Police Department.
When they arrived, officers made contact with the suspect who then allegedly charged at an officer with a knife. The officer who was being threatened shot at the suspect, killing him.
No officers were injured during the incident.
The identity of the suspect has not been released.
The investigation into the shooting is being conducted by the Davis Police Department.