Elderly Couple Found Dead In Placerville Home Identified
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Authorities have identified the elderly man and woman who were found dead in a Placerville home Tuesday.
According to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office, 85-year-old Barbara Dozier and 83-year-old Gene Bunch were found dead in their 3300 block of Gold Nugget Court home.
Deputies who responded to the scene found that both Bunch and Dozier were shot. Detectives are currently looking into the circumstances surrounding the pair’s death, noting that all possibilities – including the incident being a murder-suicide – are being investigated.
Investigators have said that they do not believe this is any outstanding threat to public safety.
Bunch and Dozier were not married but had lived together for several years, the sheriff’s office says.