Sacramento Residents Perplexed By Early-Morning Smell
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
DIXON (CBS13) — Many residents in the Sacramento area had one question on their mind: What’s that smell?
What some described as marijuana burning was actually from an overnight barn fire in Dixon near Midway and Sikes roads.
A light breeze carried the smoke and fumes to nearby communities.
The Dixon Fire Department says the smoke will be lingering for the next couple of days as the alfalfa continues to burn itself out.