Sacramento Residents Perplexed By Early-Morning Smell
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DIXON (CBS13) — Many residents in the Sacramento area had one question on their mind: What’s that smell?
What some described as marijuana burning was actually from an overnight barn fire in Dixon near Midway and Sikes roads.
A light breeze carried the smoke and fumes to nearby communities.
The Dixon Fire Department says the smoke will be lingering for the next couple of days as the alfalfa continues to burn itself out.