Sacramento Residents Perplexed By Early-Morning Smell
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
DIXON (CBS13) — Many residents in the Sacramento area had one question on their mind: What’s that smell?
What some described as marijuana burning was actually from an overnight barn fire in Dixon near Midway and Sikes roads.
A light breeze carried the smoke and fumes to nearby communities.
The Dixon Fire Department says the smoke will be lingering for the next couple of days as the alfalfa continues to burn itself out.